Reading:Reading books improve our vocabulary, our communications skills improve. Reading enhances our language skills and develops fluency, allowing us to express our thoughts and ideas better. Books quench our thirst for knowledge. We also organize Book exhibitions during the course of the year.
Inter house activities:We have a number of inter house activities like Debates, Elocution, Choral recitation and Quiz.
Nature Club:Such activities help in arousing general awareness among the students regarding the different environmental problems which are of major concern to the society. We Endeavour to inculcate love and respect among the students for nature and thus work with a global perspective. Motivating students to value environment...
Art & Craft:Art & Craft enables students to learn to think and act as artists, makers and designers, working creatively and intelligently.It is more important for small children as when they manipulate a paintbrush, their fine motor skills improve. By counting pieces and colors, they learn the basics of math. When children experiment with materials, they dabble in science. Most important perhaps, when kids feel good while they are creating, art helps boost self-confidence.
Abacus:We are all born with an immature brain, which is why using the right learning tools in early childhood development is so important. Abacus creates interest in mathematics. It also-
- Boosts better and faster calculation skills.
- Increases endurance for stress and pressure.
- Teaches clearer logical reasoning.
- Sharpens concentration and observance.
- Develops confidence and self-esteem.
- Heightens stronger mental visualisation skills.
- Betters reading and writing.
- Enhances photographic memory.
- Sharpens listening skills.
- Makes mathematics meaningful, useful and fun.
- Provides a solid learning foundation for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Increases memory power and sharpens overall mental formation.
Karate Classes:Learning and training in any form of martial art helps the child not only to be able to defend him/her self but also prepare the child to face the future with confidence.
The areas of specialization include:-
- Self Discipline
- Improving Focus and concentration
- Sharpening the Memory
- Working as a Team
- Control and Patience
- Physical Fitness
- Developing Physical, Mental and Emotional Balance
- Coordination of the mind and body
- Etiquette and Manners
- Self Defense